The annual general meeting of Bridport Area Development Trust (registered charity 1137231) will be held in Bridport Town Hall on Friday, 7th October, 2022, at 6.00pm.
Members of the Trust are invited to offer a resolution to be considered at the AGM. These should be sent to the Company Secretary at email@example.com with the subject “AGM resolutions”.
Members may also apply to become a Director of the Trust providing they supply their name, together with a proposer and a seconder, to the Company Secretary at least 7 days in advance of the meeting. The Board will consider all applications on their merits using an established process that includes candidate interviews and after which the Board reserves the right to make a decision.
If you are planning to attend, please send notification, to assist with arrangements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the meeting will be on the first floor of the Town Hall; if you have accessibility issues, let us know in advance and we can arrange for the lift to be available for your use.
Agenda for the 12th Annual General Meeting of Bridport Area Development Trust
To be held at Bridport Town Hall at 6pm on Friday, 7th October, 2022.
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting held on Wednesday, 22nd September, 2021, at the Salt House, West Bay. To accept the 2021 AGM Minutes as a correct record of the meeting.
- Election of Directors (Trustees).Resolution 1: To elect the following Directors (Trustees): Richard Paterson, Carlo Bove, Andrew Cook.
- Report on the Literary and Scientific Institute and West Bay Discovery Centre
- Presentation of the 2021/22 Annual Report and Accounts.Resolution 2: To accept the Directors’ Report and Annual Accounts.
- Report on the Trust’s plans for the future.
- Discussion of any other resolutions proposed by members.
- Close of the meeting.
Members of the charity have the right to appoint a proxy to represent them and vote on their behalf at the 2022 AGM in accordance with section 324 of the Companies Act 2006 and article 14 of the Articles of Association of the charity. Nominated representatives of organisations that are members may vote without the need to be appointed as proxies. If there has been a change in the nominated representative, it is requested that a written confirmation of nomination is presented to the secretary before the meeting.
Any questions relating to the agenda and the resolutions proposed should be directed to the Company Secretary through the Trust email address email@example.com at least 7 days in advance of the meeting.